..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A story Empty
PostSubject: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Sorry if this is bad. Its my first ever one and I'm only doing it for fun

Characters:
StormJay (Warrior of Emberclan)
LightFlower (Warrior of Lichenclan)
Petalpaw (StormJays apprentice)
LightiningStar (Leader of Emberclan)

Clans Featured in story:
EmberClan
LichenClan
More to be added when ever.

Last edited by Sagewhisker on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:13 pm

StormJay glanced around warily as he ducked out of the EmberClan Camp's exit. His apprentice Petalpaw called, "StormJay! Can I come?" His eager young apprentice bounded up to him,he shook his head impatiently." I'm sorry Petalpaw. Stay here and care for the queens" He tries to ignore her look of disappointment as he padded toward the Lichenclan border,his eyes brighten in happiness as he spots a small light colored she-cat sitting near the border "LightFlower!" He exclaimed in delight. The she-cat purred, "Hello StormJay" Twining his tail with hers he padded next to her, their pelts brushing to the place they had been meeting the for the last few moons.
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:37 pm

As they entered a small wooded area StormJay mewed, "We have to do something!," His mew is urgent, "We cannot continue our whole lives like this!" LightFlower looked at him blankly and he mewed in frustration and desperation," We both know what I mean! We live in secrets,never out in the open together for more then a few moments!" LightFlower mewed seriously, "I know. We need to do something about this." StormJays eyes widen in panic as he hears the crunching of leaves under a clumsy paw.

Someone was coming! He thought in terror.
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:03 pm

It must be a patrol. It has to be a patrol! He thought desperatly know one must find him and Lightflower together. When the crunching reached closer and closer he sniffed the air. It confirmed his worst fear. The fear that hunted him in sleep and when he was awake. He felt his heart sink. It was LightiningStar. His leader. "LightFlower,Go!" He whispered urgently and just in time for the moment she hid herself in the foliage Lightningstars intense green eyes peered at him. "StormJay," The leaders mew is deep and authoritive "Get back to camp. We need all of our warriors. Lichenclan has called war on us." StormJay sees the foliage rustle and knows that LightFlower has re-entered her territory and left for her camp. To fight his clan in battle. To possibly fight HIM. And he would have to fight back if the time came.
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:15 pm

It's a good story. :3 Keep it up.
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 pm

On his way back to camp many things ran through his mind and fought for his attention. He was only able to form a single clear thought I cannot fight her. No matter what it takes I will not fight her. Lightningstar seemed to sense that he was agitated and mewed, "Don't worry StormJay! We can fight them and win any day!" StormJay knew this was meant to comfort him but in reality it hurt him worse then the hardest blow. I will have to hurt LightFlowers friends and family But instead of voicing his thoughts he mewed coolly," Of that I have no doubt" Lightingstar seemed almost as unprepared as he was for the mass havoc and destruction at camp. StormJay hesitated slightly before launching himself into battle,dragging a large tom off of Petalpaw and sinking his teeth in his shoulder. The tom ran off yowling. A she-cat slashed his back with needle sharp claws and as he whipped around to face her,he felt a pang of guilt when he slashed her muzzle sending her back to her camp wailing in agony. Suddenly a clear mew rang out "Lichenclan retreat!" Cats poured back into the forest and onto their territory bloodied and some severely wounded. Lightiningstar was burying his nose in the forever stilled flank of Emberclans deputy. Lightingstar yowled, "They have taken MoonStreak from us!" Wails of grief rose around the camp and LightiningStar meowed sadly," I shall name our new deputy at moonhigh." He then dissapeared into his den.
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:40 pm

o_O
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:41 pm

I know its pretty awful
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:43 pm

No, no, it's good. :3
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:43 pm

:3 aw thanks
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:46 pm

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:46 pm

cheers YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:49 pm

xD
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 pm

XD
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:55 pm

You should post more. It's good. Smile
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Eh..fine
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:04 pm

When The Moon has reached its peak in the sky LightiningStar steps out and mews hoarsly" I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Emberclan is StormJay. " And he pads back into his den. Stormjay stands there stunned,as the murmurs of congratulations reach his ears "T-thank you" He stammers and crawls into his nest in the warriors den. Near dawn he slips out of the den. He steps into the forest and pads to the Lichenclan border,hoping some closeness to LightFlower's nest will calm him. Suddenly a shadow slips next to him and he breaths in the scent of LightFlower who mews urgently, "We must run. NOW!" She begins to walk towards rogue territory and he follows reluctantly and mews, "Why?" LightFlower takes a deep breath, "Because I am expecting your kits."
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:40 pm

that is AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:38 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:03 pm

The tom stared at her in shock," W-What?!" He stammered, blinking. StormJay glanced at the border," I'm sorry. I cannot leave." LightFlower stared at him, and mewed," Why not? We can raise our kits, and be a family as rogues." StormJay growled, pacing beside her," I will not. My clan needs me more than ever." They continued bickering, the sun rising high. StormJay glanced at her, pain welling in his chest, and spilling from his mew," Farewell, LightFlower." and disappeared into his territory," Wait!" The urgent mew came from LightFlower, as she appeared at his side, just as a patrol appeared. Not now. Why now? He thought in dread, his clanmates shocked gazes appearing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Location : Under your bed,preparing to eat your toes. LOL^^ *makes funny face*

Character sheet
Health Bar:
A story Left_bar_bleue100/100A story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:51 pm

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Location : Under your bed,preparing to eat your toes. LOL^^ *makes funny face*

Character sheet
Health Bar:
A story Left_bar_bleue100/100A story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:58 pm

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story   A story Empty

Back to top Go down

A story
Page 1 of 1