..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scarletflames Story...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarletflame
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Scarletflame

Scarletflames Story... Empty
PostSubject: Scarletflames Story...   Scarletflames Story... EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Scarletflames Story... 1681405500 SCARLETFLAMES FAMILY TREE Scarletflames Story... 1681405500
MOTHER:DEATH(DEAD ROGUE)
FATHER:FANG(DEAD ROGUE)
BROTHER:BLOOD(DEAD ROGUE)
SISTER:CUPCAKE(KITTYPET)
MATE:NONE
KITS:NONE
Sad LIFE STORY Sad
I WAS BORN ABOUT 25 MOONS AGO TO MY MOTHER,WHO DID NOT WANT ME.AND I HAD ONLY HEARD MY FATHERS NAME ONCE.MY MOTHER ABANDONED ME AND MY SIBLINGS IN A TWOLEG DUMP,MY BROTHER SET OFF TO FIND POWER,MY SISTER WENT LOOKING FOR TWOLEG OWNER,I WENT OFF TO THE FOREST,AS I HAD HEARD THERE WERE CATS LIVING THERE.IT TOOK ME ABOUT 5 MOONS,AND ON THE WAY I FOUND OUT THAT MY MOTHER,FATHER,AND BROTHER WERE DEAD.I GRIEVED FOR THEM THEN WENT BACK TO MY JOURNEY.I MADE IT TO SUNCLAN TIRED AND WEAK,AND WAS TAKEN IN AND CARED FOR.NOW I AM THE MIGHTY SCARLETFLAME!
Back to top Go down
blackpaw
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
blackpaw

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Scarletflames Story... Left_bar_bleue47/100Scarletflames Story... Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

Scarletflames Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarletflames Story...   Scarletflames Story... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:56 am

thats almost sadder than mine lolz Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Scarletflames Story...
Page 1 of 1