..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors; Forbidden Love ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Warriors; Forbidden Love ~ Empty
PostSubject: Warriors; Forbidden Love ~   Warriors; Forbidden Love ~ EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:01 am

Chapter 1~

A small kit sat in the middle of a clearing, staring up at the sky. The wind blew, causing her fur to blow around and show a scar from her ear to her tail tip. It had been made by her father when she was younger. She remembered his exact words. 'I hate you, I hate your siblings, and I hate your mother. I will kill you all' he had said, and the small kit hissed, "Not likely." Starrynight had been killed, but he had breen deputy. A horrible deputy, but still a deputy. Probably in Dark Forest. she thought, and snorted, flicking one ear. Aquastar, the Thunderclan leader, was next to her. She shifted away. Though he took care of her, she wasn't sure that he should be trusted. After all, he still wanted Starrynight back. "What? I don't have a sickness!" Aquastar snapped. "Yes you do. You still want my stupid father back. I can never trust you." thee small kit said, her amber eyes glowing sioftly as she spoke, her black fur fading in with the night. "Nightkit! You do not speak to your leader like that! I should exile you!" Aquastar snarled. "Well, do it then! I don't care about this stupid clan!' Nightkit snarled, then raced into the forest. She instantly regretted it. She could hear whispers, and a slight scent of Shadowclan, and a large she cat pinned Nightkit down. She let out a loud yowl. "HEELLP!"
Back to top Go down

Warriors; Forbidden Love ~
Page 1 of 1