..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~

Go down 
+4
BlueGrass
Rainheart
SnakeHiss
MiseryCloud
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ Empty
PostSubject: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:06 pm

(You can make hunting topics if you're hunting in a group. Make sure you have people who are actually going to hunt with you. xDD)

*Pads in quickly, waiting for SnakeHiss.* I wonder if BlueGrass's coming..
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
SnakeHiss
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SnakeHiss

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Pads In, "Sorry To Keep You Waiting, Mis," Smiles.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Rainheart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Rainheart hesitated, before padding to MiseryCloud. "MiseryCloud, do you mind if I join you?" She asked. "It's okay if I can't."
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:07 pm

*Purrs loudly, looking to Snakeh and Rainy.* Of course I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
SnakeHiss
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SnakeHiss

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Flicks Tail, "Cool!" Purrs. "BlueGrass Might Not Be Joining Us.. Mm, Oh Well, Her Loss!" Shrugs, Twitching Whiskers.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Rainheart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Rainheart purred, before sniffing the air. She crouched, and stalked a plump vole quietly. When she got close enough to the vole, she jumped, and clawed it's throat. She purred happily.
Back to top Go down
SnakeHiss
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SnakeHiss

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Watches RainHeart, Nodding, "Nice Catch." Flicks Tail, Lowering Into A Crouch, Scents The Air, Picking Up The Scent Of A Rabbit. Soundlessly Stalks The Rabbit, All Weight On Back Legs, Narrows Eyes, Then Springs Forward, Killing The Rabbit With A Quick Blow To The Neck.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Rainheart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Rainheart nods. "Thanks." She replied. She glanced at the rabbit. "Great catch." She flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Rainheart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Rainheart once again sniffed the air, and her eyes narrowed as her gaze flashed to a squirrel. She stalked it quietly, but suddenly the wind changed direction. The squirrel sat up, alert, and ran to the other direction. "Mouse dung!" Rainheart cursed, and chased quickly after the squirrel. She leaped in front of the squirell, and pounced on it, quickly slicing it's throat. "That was bad luck." She sighed, panting.
Back to top Go down
BlueGrass
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BlueGrass

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:59 pm

She pads in and flicks her ear, looking around.
Back to top Go down
BlueGrass
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BlueGrass

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:00 am

She watches a magpie and slowly stalks it. She suddenly pounces on it's tail, almost killing it. She sighs as it gets away.
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:24 am

(Both of you. Read rules.)

*Purrs.* Great catch everyone!
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Rainheart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Rainheart smiles slightly and flicked her tail, ears pricked.
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:43 pm

I guess its my turn. *Laughs, crouching down low, inhales the sweet, warm scent of a magpie, smirks slyly then stalks the magpie, soundlessly. Springs forward and kills the magpie swiftly.*
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Rainheart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Rainheart purrs. "Great catch, MiseryCloud! I guess it's my turn." She crouched, her ears pricked as she heard a plump rabbit moving. She stalked it quietly, and pounced on it, killing it with a quick bite.
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:19 pm

*Purrs loudly.* Nicely done. Snake? *Turns to him, nudging him playfully with my paw.* Go on, huntt. (Where issh hee? O.O)
Back to top Go down
SnakeHiss
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SnakeHiss

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Shuffles Paws, Nodding To Misery, "That Was A Fantastic Catch. You Never Mentioned You Were A Good Hunter." Flicks Tail, Smiling.
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:38 pm

We all have our secrets. *Laughs.*
Back to top Go down
SnakeHiss
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SnakeHiss

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Shuffles Paws, Laughing, "Oh, Yes, We Sure Do." Smiles.
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:45 pm

*Bats at Snakey with my paw.* Tell me a secret of yours! *Grins widely.* Pllleeeeaasseee?
Back to top Go down
SnakeHiss
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SnakeHiss

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:47 pm

"Maybe," Pauses, Purring Deeply, "Later." Nudges Her With His Snout, "I'll Take The Prey To The Fresh-Kill." (GTG)
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:33 pm

*Nods.* Alright.
Back to top Go down
BlueGrass
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BlueGrass

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:39 am

She purrs and looks around, thinking.
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 pm

*Paws at Bluey's muzzle.* Let's hunt, eh? *Purrs.*
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Rainheart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:37 am

Rainheart watches Miserycloud and Snakehiss, and she couldn't help but purr. "Let's hunt." She suggested faintly.
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:44 am

*Nods in agreement, rising to my paws slowly.* Who wants to go first? *Smiles, pricking up my ears.*
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Rainheart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:56 am

Rainheart grins. "Me." She meowed. She sniffed the air, her ears pricked. Her gaze flashed to a vole. She stalked it quietly, not making a sound, her gaze never drifting from it. She jumped quickly and bit its throat.
Back to top Go down
BlueGrass
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BlueGrass

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 am

"Me next!" She suddenly grinned and eyed a plump rabbit. She dropped into a hunters crouch, and slowly stalked it. She suddenly leaps and lands on it, quickly biting its neck, killing it. She grins.
Back to top Go down
SnakeHiss
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SnakeHiss

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Briskly Returns, Greets Misery With A Sheepish Grin Then Turns To Blue And Rain, "Good Catches. My Turn?" Laughs, Crouching Down Low, Scents The Air, And Silently Stalks A Small Squirrel. Dives Forward, Killing The Small Mattered Gray Squirrel With A Quick, Blow To The Neck.
Back to top Go down
BlueGrass
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BlueGrass

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:11 am

"Good catch, Snake!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Rainheart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:59 am

Grins faintly. "Nice catch."
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:57 pm

*Smiles.* Nice, Snakey.
Back to top Go down
SnakeHiss
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SnakeHiss

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:37 am

Pads Up To Misery With The Squirrel In Jaws, "I Want You To Have It. As.. A Gift," Drops It At Her Paws, Purring Loudly, "Anyway. I Have To Go, See You Around, Everyone," Smiles, Nudging Misery's Cheek Gently With My Nose, Then Pads Away.
Back to top Go down
SpottedRain
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:20 pm

look at this... CrazyPanda flower Crazeh/AngryDude! Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ 1145516083
Back to top Go down
SpottedRain
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:21 pm

i am not fat either
Back to top Go down
SpottedRain
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:21 pm

*looks for a clan and sees that i am in the center of sun clan* umm hi can i join your clan
Back to top Go down
SpottedRain
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:23 pm

my cats name is spotted rain like my username and i LOVE the smilys Turrtlle<3
Back to top Go down
SpottedRain
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ Nothing
Back to top Go down
Sukio11
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:34 am

*Hiding and watching*
Back to top Go down
Brokenimage
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Brokenimage

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:51 pm

Razz "Hello I'm Brokenimage and well I was looking for Ghostfang but he apparently isn't here.Ah well!"Brokenimage sighs and walks away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WarriorsHeart.com
CrystalWing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CrystalWing

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:01 pm

CrystalWing walked out of camp towards the stream and started to hunt Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ 2013-013for Fish.

She always wanted a Mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsrpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~   Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting with.. Whoever wants to join?~
Page 1 of 1