..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No one likes secrets......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Location : Under your bed,preparing to eat your toes. LOL^^ *makes funny face*

Character sheet
Health Bar:
No one likes secrets...... Left_bar_bleue100/100No one likes secrets...... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

No one likes secrets...... Empty
PostSubject: No one likes secrets......   No one likes secrets...... EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Thistlestar stared down at Ravenwing with cold eyes. The rest of the cats shifted on there paws restlessly.

I told a secret, now you now,why the summer winds do blow......

Ravenwing lifted her head defiantly,waiting for accusation she knew would come.

I made a mistake, You knew it was wrong,know listen,to my silent song.

Thistlestar cleared his throat. Ravenwing,he said. Your crimes are worthy of death.

The tears slide down my cheeks,and yet you stare, coldly at me,like I'm not there.

Ravenwing stood up. She knew what it meant. The crowd parted as the medicine cat walked down with a leaf bundle in her jaws. She walked with heavy paws as stone.

You whispered promises you could not keep. And becouse of them I know do weep.

The medicine cat gently unwrapped the bundle and three dark berries appeared, glowing like blood in the fading light.

I hope you died that horrible night. When I heard the scream in the pale light.

Ravenwing stepped foward and without hesitation,ate all three berries,she fell to the ground, her flank twitching,her legs scrabbled in the dust and yet she did not cry out.

I know you didn't,but I hope, for you,my heart did cope.

Ravenwings eyes closed and with a last painfull breath,yelled, IT WAS THISTLESTAR!

Know hear the end,of my silent song.
Back to top Go down
~maple~
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
~maple~

Character sheet
Health Bar:
No one likes secrets...... Left_bar_bleue100/100No one likes secrets...... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

No one likes secrets...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No one likes secrets......   No one likes secrets...... EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:04 am

Is that it? If so, MAKE MORE. Also, not trying to be mean, I have constructive critism if you want some.
Back to top Go down

No one likes secrets......
Page 1 of 1