..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my lies and his secrets- must it come to this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
glitter
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
glitter

Character sheet
Health Bar:
my lies and his secrets- must it come to this? Left_bar_bleue67/100my lies and his secrets- must it come to this? Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

my lies and his secrets- must it come to this? Empty
PostSubject: my lies and his secrets- must it come to this?   my lies and his secrets- must it come to this? EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:51 pm

not a star was in the sky, the moon was hidden by a blanket of fog. a figure moved threw the clearing. And to amber orbs glowed. it was a calico she cat. she was weeping, she carried three scarlet berry in her mouth. starclan didnt approve to this surly hopeheart thought. she finnaly reached the clearing were the ceromony was to be held. to clans were gathered, sea clan and secret clan. beneathe the tree were the two leaders sat was two newly born kits...her kits and a handsome orange tabby tom. he stood protectivly around her kits raykit and sweetestkit,he covered his fear with courage."flameleaf, you were my loyal deputy...i trusted you '' golden star the leader of secret clans eyes were filled with sorrow " why keep such secrets" she mewed ''now these kits must face death along with u " and there mother will suffer." said flagstar. " now eat these berries " he commanded hopeheart to drop the berries but when she dropped them she flicked her tail bother her and flameleaf lunged at a kit and carried it running " we will live to see another day" she smiled
Back to top Go down

my lies and his secrets- must it come to this?
Page 1 of 1