..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brokenimage
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Brokenimage

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan) Left_bar_bleue100/100Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan) Empty
PostSubject: Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan)   Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Important
Characters
Brokentail-star:unussaly long haired tom with a reputation to kill
Moon:silver she-cat with gentle blue eyes and hangs about Twoleg place
Brokenkit-paw-image:long-haired brown she-cat with black and blonde streaks in it;missing a leg.
Fallenkit-paw-leaf:torteshell she-cat with gentle nature.
Leafkit-paw-claw:brown she-cat with mean personality
Echokit-paw:silver she-cat in training to become a medicine cat
Clawface:brown tom;a murderer

This is Brokenimage's tortured life with her father a ghost from the moment she was born and having to live in her nightmare everyday cuz she knoes that she can't escape it,not as long as her father is still breathing.
Moon heaved as another kit slithered out and onto the moss bed she lay on.That was the fourth one now.But there was one more.With a breath-taking spasm a fifth kit arrived,but didn't move.The little wet bundle was already dead.Still-born.
"Good-bye my love."She whispered in it's ear before going back to her others.
Four daughters,she thought,Brokenstar will be happy.She started to lick them clean and smiled at the thought of the kits meeting thier father in thier dreams once they grew in age.
"When the time comes,my star,I shall train them into the warriors of tommorow."Brokenstar had said to her.
"Yes my little kits,when the time comes."She murmured.
Then she went back to licking them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WarriorsHeart.com
Brokenimage
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Brokenimage

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan) Left_bar_bleue100/100Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan)   Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Brokenkit and her littermates tumbled out of thier den and gazed at the world around her.
"Wait for me my little clouds."Moon said as she lumbered out into the sun.
"Why must kits always wake-up early?"Moon muttered as she layed down in a patch of golden sunlight.
Brokenkit followed her sisters as the gathered to nurse.As usaul Brokenkit got the last spot near her mother's back leg,just the way she liked it.As she latched on,Moon began to sing.
"Little clouds drifting through the sky
Left thier mother,why oh why?
Thier mother searched high and low
But never reached her goal
So she wept and cried with sorrow
Until her little cloud-lets returned tommorow
Though she scolded them and punished them,
She never stopped lovin 'em
Not even when they made bad choices
Or talked back to her
Or broke her favorite thing
She never stopped lovin 'em
Never my little clouds."Moon ended.
The kits suckled on,Moon's words circling through thier heads.Brokenkit thought of she and her sisters running away from mom,or being taken away from her.That would never happen,She thought,Never.
But she was so wrong.
Back to top Go down
Brokenimage
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Brokenimage

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan)   Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Brokenkit awoke in a sunny meadow and smiled.She was used to waking up in this same meadow over and over again and she called it Sunny Meadow.With her ears pricked for danger she bounded about until she heard some noise.She looked about until she spotted Leafkit playing.
"I didn't know that Leafkit visted the Meadow."She meowed.
She was about to call out to her when she heard a throaty purr behind her.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you."The voice purred.
"Why not?"Brokenkit asked,turning around.
Behind her was a dark colored warrior with his left ear split into a vee shape and his muzzle covered in scars,old and new.
"Who are you?"Brokenkit asked,fearfully looking up at the huge tabby.
"Me?Oh I'm just plain old Tigerstar,a friend of your daddy."The tom purred.
Tigerstar looked out of place in the Meadow and therebwas something in his eyes that Brokenkit could not figure out.Whatever it was it gave her the creeps.
"Y-you know my d-dad?"She asked.
"Yes.Me and him are old chums and we grew up together.In fact he told me to go fetch you from your next visit.He's the king in where I come from and I'm his succesor.So you and your litter-mates will be seeing him tommorow.But don't be afraid of the dark there.If any one dare tries to hurt you,they will recieve a beat-down that'll make him cry.So maybe I should tell you of something else.The Oath.You must say it before entering.Repeat after me and no questions.
1.I swear never to speak of these meetings while I am awake."
"1.I swere never to speak of these meetings while I am awake."
"2.It is best to arrive on time or not arrive at all."
"2.It is best to arrive on time or not arrive at all."
"3.When an order is given,carry it out or face the consquences."
"3.When an order is given,carry it out or face the consquences."
Tigerstar purred.
"goodbye apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Brokenimage
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Brokenimage

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan)   Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 am

Brokenkit awoke and relized that Moon was gone.Her littermates were fast asleep but she didn't want to go back to sleep.She wanted to snuggle int Moon's soft fur and have a dreamless sleep.So Brokenkit scootted out into the warm night and with her small nose began to track Moon.The trail wasn't old so she knew that Moon had only recently left.Nothing destracted Brokenkit.Not even an owl hooting in the not-so-faraway distance made Brokenkit want to dart into the shadows.Soon she saw a glint of silver fur and she called out to it.But it wasn't Moon.The fur stopped and let out a long sniff with a pointed nose and Brokenkit's eyes went large as she saw the creature's cold yellow eyes.Brokenkit quickly darted into rabbit warren and tryed to breath.That thing didn't know that she was there and she was glad forthat but she was also shaking out of her fur with fear.
Leafkit was still bounding in the Meadow with her new friend Clawface.She felt great and she wondered how she had ever gotten this close to a nice StarClan cat.
"Leafkit.I suppose that I should tell you my secret now."Clawface meowed.
Leafkit stood up straight.
"The real reason is that I want to train you many StarClan moves and I was wondering if you would say yes?"
"Oh heck to the yes!"Leafkit yowled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan)   Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brokenimage's tragic life(before SunClan)
Page 1 of 1