..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bushfurs life before she found the clans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bushfur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Bushfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Bushfurs life before she found the clans Left_bar_bleue96/100Bushfurs life before she found the clans Empty_bar_bleue  (96/100)

Bushfurs life before she found the clans Empty
PostSubject: Bushfurs life before she found the clans   Bushfurs life before she found the clans EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:14 am

"Bush of fur! Open your eyes I want to get out of the basket but we can't you need to open your eyes!" sighing she stretched open her eyes. Looking she saw her sister Cream beside her Cream had a dark cream pelt with lighter spots and she had Green eyes. Turning she looked at her pelt it was Dark gray and she had white paws. "Where is Mother?" she asked Cream" she going to see if she can find father his nest is close" she meowed "What about Rosemary and Whiskers?" she asked Cream pointed to a Dark brown Tabby she-cat and a Silver and white Tom where playing. "Mothers Back!!" she Yowled Happly. Rosemary and whiskers Ran over and began to sniff the Dark gray Tom Beside her. I look like him she thought Runing over her father gave her a sniff then meowed "She has green eyes like you." "and she has your pelt" added mother. "Daddy Daddy watch this!" meowed Cream Jumping" I can jump really high!" Father let out a purr "of corse you can he purred. A few days later her mother went to go get Father she was Crossing the road and a monster came out of nowhere "Run!!" she yowled with her littermates. She watched as the monster hit her mom then left as if nothing happened "mommy!" she wailed "Father came running out of his nest "What happened? Smoky No!" he ran out to get her he dragged her back across the road "Smoky stay with us don't leave our kits" "I-is she dead?" Asked Whiskers father looked up "Yes" he told them. "come with me I'm taking you with into the wild "No" cried Whiskers "I'm staying here" "fine you three will come with me right?" she nodded he ran out to the forest with them and meowed" don't go over there there is wild cats they will harm you and don't call me father call me by my real name Tiny." A few seasons later she looked at her sisters they where all leaving to there own spot in the forest she dipped her head and ran towards the wild cat territory She had given herself a new name Bushfur She had thought of it when her fur was longer it was still really long. "what are you doing on sunclans territory!"
Back to top Go down

Bushfurs life before she found the clans
Page 1 of 1