..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kittypet expecting kits meets Mosstalon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MossTalon_Of_WindClan
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Kittypet expecting kits meets Mosstalon Left_bar_bleue100/100Kittypet expecting kits meets Mosstalon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kittypet expecting kits meets Mosstalon Empty
PostSubject: Kittypet expecting kits meets Mosstalon   Kittypet expecting kits meets Mosstalon EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:50 pm

-Mosstalon sniffed the borders-'KITTYPET'-she thought upset but she calmed down- she gazed at the others- "There's kittypet scent, 30 minutes ago, expecting kits, alone, and seeming she has been hunting OUR prey"-Mosstalon says lashing her tail she didn't think kits would be safe around her she often snapped at Kits, queens, or she-cats with mates- 'Why cant a tom love me? Why cant I Have a mate!?'-she thought
Back to top Go down

Kittypet expecting kits meets Mosstalon
Page 1 of 1