..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 Left_bar_bleue99/100The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 Empty
PostSubject: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Well, this is an interesting story... Here's some info on it:
Dare: The main character. She's 13 and very smart. Being quiet, she listens to more than everyone else. She's also part cat.
Long brownish-orange hair and green eyes.
Bolt: Very brave 14 year old. Usually acts without thinking, headstrong. She's part shark.
Short blonde hair and gray eyes.
Shadow: Quirky 11 year old. Quick on her feet and good at jumping, climbing, ect. She's part squirrel. Wasps' blood sister.
Black hair that often falls in her face. Blind, icy blue eyes. (She isn't blinded until later on in the story however.)
Wasp: Accident prone 8 year old. Does everything the same as his sister, Shadow, but is clumsy. Part squirrel as well. He is Shadows' blood brother.
Spiky black hair. Dark blue eyes.
Hail: A 14 year old who loves mechanics and electronics. He tends to hide in the dark a lot. Always carries a small toolbox with him. Part bat.
Ash blonde hair. Brown eyes.
Cadette: A 14 who tries to lighten the mood. Cracks jokes a lot. Pulls pranks. Part bear.
Floppy brown hair and brown eyes.

Last edited by Turtleclaw. YTF on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 Left_bar_bleue99/100The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:45 pm

I stared out the bars of my cage. Shadow and Wasp looked excitedly at the door, hearing footsteps. "Dare! Now!" Bolt hissed from across the way. I shut my eyes and layed back. I could tell Hail was doing the same. They only gave us food when we were asleep. I heard them open Hails' cage and then mine. My claws slide out. "NOW!" Screamed Bolt. I dug my claws into the 'scientists' hand and she screamed and leaped back. Hail kicked out at his. We burst out and I began running around, opening everyone's cages. Cadette stood near the door, blocking more 'scientists' from entering. "Dare! Get Shadow and Wasp outside! Now!" Hail yelled from across the room, two leathery black wings springing from his back. I grabbed their wrists. "You heard him." I muttered as I kicked out the window and jumped out onto the ledge below, helping them down. We climbed down the rest, and jumped from a sill, hitting the ground running. "BOLT!" Shadow turned and screamed as wolves leaped out at us. Hail flew from the window, carrying an exhausted Bolt in his arms. Oh no. They couldn't have gotten Cadette, they couldn't have, the couldn't have, they- An explosion came from inside the building. The five of us stood and watched in horror as glass shattered. A door burst open and from the smoke emerged... Cadette.
The wolf I grabbed howled in protest as I raked my claws along its flank. Everyone else was fighting the wolves. We needed to beat them fast, if we wanted any chance of escape.
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:30 pm

I panted, sitting in the tree. Everyone was sitting in the branches around me, exhausted. But there was a sense of accomplishment in the air- we won! WE'RE FREE! Hail's leathery wings were spread out, fanning him and Wasp. I opened my mouth to smell (cause ya know, cats do that!) the area, to make sure its clear around us. Hugging my knees to my chest, I watched Bolt take out papers and flip through them. Cadette was staring at a bee hive and Shadow watched him, giggling. I gazed around at everyone and felt something I hadn't since... I hadn't. I felt... happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Tis Sounds awesome Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Very good. x3
Wait is this a Pokey-Mon story? O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Its called The cats eye glint SO NO XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:26 am

Nur, Buzz, its about kids tested on in a lab. o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:16 am

just like me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:59 am

Lol Spirit XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Anyone got ideas for the new character we are making? We're stumped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Yep um............

Smoke: a very light skinned girl with dark brown long hair. Is smart, thoughtful and makes good decisions. She is part Black Panther.

Misted: a olived skinned girl with short blond hair. She is sarcastic, and sometimes a bit of a show-off. She is part Golden horse.
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:15 pm

I shivered as I stepped down into the cold, wintery morning. I giggled as I shook pine needles from Wasp's hair. Bolt handed us the pack's we stole. It had paper, pens, and money. Soon enough, we were silently walking in the woods near the road, Hail silently flying above us. My finely tuned cat-like hearing (Not being self-centered, but its pretty cool) picked up something. "Car!" I hissed and we all hit the ground. The car made a screeching sound and we heard car doors open then close. Cadette and Bolt shoved Wasp, Shadow and I into a bush, and they looked up at Hail. He nodded and then looked at me. Are you gonna help? I know you better. Don't let them make you hide. Fighters fight. I heard in my head. Oh, I forgot to mention that he can do that? Oops. We can do more that that, too.
I jumped to my feet next to Cadette, my claws sliding out, and I felt my tail flick. (Yeah, I got a tail.) "Scientists." I heard Bolt growl quietly. Hail perched, ready to leap down to our aid as the scientists approached us. "Children... Its not safe here... Lots of scary things happen here." A woman said, then gasped and stepped back as she saw my claws, Cadette's claws, and Bolt's fangs. "Oh. I think we know that." Bolt said, stepping forward, smiling demonically.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 Left_bar_bleue98/100The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:26 pm

This is very good. :3
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:13 am

Trap. It's a trap. They have wolves with them. Hail thought angrily to me. God, can't you tell Bolt instead of me? I thought back, as he took off to the other side of the 'scientists' or Whitecapes, as Wasp called them. "I suggest to children listen to us or get hurt." The lady said, glaring at us. "No. We will not." Bolt narrowed her eyes. The wolves suddenly burst from behind them, but Hail kicked them. "Run!" Cadette pushed me at Wasp and Shadow. I grabbed their arms and we climbed into a tree, leaping through the branches as a battle commenced beneath us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:07 pm

CHAPTER 2
"Bolt. Are they gonna come back? The Whitecapes, I mean." Wasp asked later that night, as the fire crackled in the cold winter air. "I don't know," She admitted. "And Wasp... Only heroes wear capes. Those people are no heroes." Wasp nodded and curled up beside a sleeping Shadow. You sure 'bout first watch, Dare? Hail thought to me, even though he was leaning against my back. Yeah. I got this. I thought back to him. "Fine," He sighed out loud. "But I'm staying up with you." I rolled my eyes and shook my head playfully. I suddenly felt cold and noticed the fire going down. I tossed in more wood, but it didn't light, so I turned to get a match. "Wish I'd just light so I didn't have to-" I stopped talking and watched as a small flame jumped from each log to the other. I had to bite my arm to stifle the scream. Hail was watching with huge eyes, then turned and stared at me for a long time. His face light up with a grin. "Someones got a new power."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3   The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cats Eye Glint Series. Part 1: A Shattered Hope- My friend and I's story:3
Page 1 of 1